PRIVATE GROUNDS SURROUNDED BY BEAUTIFUL WIDE-OPEN SPACES
Our Grounds & Facilities
Maison de Lunel luxury retreat sits on 35 acres of exclusive and private grounds. Surrounded by awe-inspiring panoramic views of rolling countryside and unspoiled woodlands. So beautiful you will not want to leave!
Join us on one of our retreats and you can take advantage of all the fabulous facilities we provide.
- Fully equipped yoga studio with French oak floor, original beams and stone walls
- Beautiful Moroccan-inspired dining room
- South-facing swimming pool overlooking open fields and woodland
- Fabulous covered pool terrace with contemporary lounge seating and cinema wall
- Outdoor kitchen and seating area. Watch, learn and be inspired by our workshops and juicing demonstrations
- Large oak dining table where we enjoy delicious juices on warm sunny afternoons and tasty, nutritious soups in the evening
- Wood-fired hot tub
- Infrared Sauna
- Small, professionally equipped gym
- Library with a wide of healthy reading
- Two dedicated massage and treatment rooms
- Bikes for guests to use
Stay a while longer
Also at Maison de Lunel luxury retreat, you are actively encouraged to disconnect from modern technology and reconnect with nature. Step outside and choose from the many walking, hiking and cycling trails on your doorstep. Meander down well-trodden paths and gentle slopes, and fill your lungs with fresh, clean air. Or take a bike ride along quiet country lanes and be mesmerised by the sights and sounds surrounding you.
However, the joy of nature doesn’t stop when the sun goes down. The balmy evenings are just as incredible and restful as the days at Maison de Lunel. Simply step into the warm, bubbling water of the wood-fired hot tub and soak up the atmosphere. Then lean back, relax and let your eyes focus on the myriad of stars above you. Stay a while and be enchanted by vibrant, magical sunsets and heavenly star-filled night skies.
Imagine waking up after a perfect night’s sleep, throwing open the windows and taking in the sights, sounds and scents of nature. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to start your day feeling rested, relaxed and revitalised? Don’t imagine it, do it – at Maison de Lunel.