…is named after the many deer that roam through the grounds, especially in the early morning.
The former hayloft Is now a stunning apartment with magnificent elevated south facing views across the rolling countryside. La Biche has a private lounge and kitchen area.
- Double or twin accommodation
- Sweet dreams style mattresses to optimise health benefits of a good night’s sleep
- Crisp white cotton 5-star hotel linen
- Luxury bedding and hypo allergenic duvets and pillows
- En-suite bathroom and Noble Isle toiletries
- Lavender Bags on your pillow – for healthy sleeping
- Climate Control – AC / Heating
- Writing table and chair
- Plug sockets in the rooms are two pin – please remember to bring an adaptor if you are using 3 pin UK plugs
- USB charging points
- All of the water at Maison de Lunel is filtered so can use the tap to refill your chic vintage decanter
- Spacious lounge area and kitchen
- Beautiful Turkish Cotton Pool towels
- WiFi internet throughout …although we do encourage you to put down your phones and tablets and enjoy the surroundings!)
- La Biche is located on the first floor with stair access only.