ARE YOU LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT
We are delighted to collaborate with course leaders, practitioners and teachers who are looking for a dedicated and managed venue to run their own retreats.
Maison de Lunel is available* exclusively for you to hire for your next retreat – we take care of all the logistics: including accommodation and plant based catering; relaxation and massage treatments; airport transfers and even bespoke excursions if required; so that you can focus on your clients and the course / programme that you’re hosting.
- Accommodation (Double/Twin) for up to 16 guests
- 10 en-suite self contained bedrooms
- Separate detached accommodation for the course leader
- Daily Housekeeping
- Plant based catering options and menus
- Full and exclusive use of all the grounds and facilties
- Private chef and gastronony experiences – if required
- Group Airport transfers from Toulouse and Bergerac
*for a limited number of weeks during the season.
If you are looking for the perfect managed venue for hosting your next retreat, training course or workshop, please contact us email@example.com
Advantages Of Retreat Co-Hosting At Maison de Lunel
- Each of our ten bedrooms en-suite bedrooms are luxuriously furnished and are refreshed daily. Noble Isle complimentary amenities.
- Fully equipped yoga studio with mats, blocks and straps
- We manage all the housekeeping including the catering, shopping and cleaning allowing you to focus on your clients and delivering your program!
- You can arrive with your clients and your hosts Ross and Neil will provide a welcome gathering and highlights of what we offer at Maison de Lunel. We can also assist with guided walks, detox and juicing demonstrations.
- We are here to guide and support you before and during the retreat to ensure your programme runs smoothly and both you and your guests have a great time and memorable experience.
At Maison de Lunel we put the fun back into running your own retreats